The Best Gazebo Kits and Pergola Kits For 2013:
Below is our buying guide for gazebo kits for 2013. Here is how we choose our top 3 gazebo kits:
- Retailers: when it comes to retailers that sell gazebo kits, we place our trust in the same brands you know and use: Amazon, Home Depot, Costco and Wayfair. We also look for retailers that offer the following features free shipping, excellent return policies, and secure online checkout processes.
- Customer Reviews: we choose products based on what the customers are saying. Our top 3 gazebo kits must have at least a 4 (Plus) star rating out of 5, and have at least 5 or more authentic customer reviews.
- Price and True Value: we perform a price check, comparing prices of our gazebo kits from sites like Amazon, NextTag, and BizRate to make sure you are getting your money’s worth.
- Quality and Additional Features: high quality is one of the major features we seek out on our top 3 gazebo kits. Additional features and benefits are also taken into account when choosing our top 3 gazebo kits for the year.
#3: Coolaroo 13 x 10 Victoria Hexagonal Gazebo
This is a great looking and simple all-steel gazebo kit, that from our research customers just loved. It is easy to assemble, comes with integrated mosquito netting and is also waterproof. If you wanted to sit outside and enjoy a little bit of summer rain, you can! It’s a fairly simple model and lightweight.
This is the type of gazebo kit that can be used to house a hot tub conversation set or round dining set. The 3 post gates can be used to hold flower planters or box planters that give it a really stunning look.
It’s the additional features of this gazebo kit that really caught our eye:
- Top canopy \provides up to 90-percent UV block
- Reduces temperature underneath by 32-percent
- Knitted fabric side panels with mosquito netting
- Easy to clean
- Resists mold, rust and mildew
Additional specifications: Product Dimensions: 84.2 x 26.8 x 10.8 inches ; 121 pounds; Shipping Weight: 121 pounds
#2: STC 10 x 13 Madrid Gazebo
This open plan gazebo kit is perfect for those wanting a permanent structure to house a dining set or conversation set. Its simple and classic rectangle design and price make it a highly attractive gazebo kit, with very high ratings.
The Madrid is also great for larger events and everyday use alike. Compared to other full aluminum kits the price is excellent. The gazebo kit also comes with a canopy made with Sunbrella fabric. Sunbrella for those of you who may not know about it, is a high grade fabric used on yachts, and high end patio furniture. It WILL NOT fade ever, and dries very fast.
This gazebo kit also offers a lot of great features that we love:
- Large outdoor gazebo with Sunbrella canopy
- Provides over 130 square feet of outdoor living space
- Canopy is weather-resistant, sunlight filtering and fade-resistant
- Frame is constructed of powder-coated, heavy-gauge extruded aluminum
- Measures 13 feet by 10 feet by 9.5 feet
Additional specifications: Product Dimensions: 156 x 120 x 114 inches ; 58 pounds; Shipping Weight: 58 pounds
#1: Suncast Double Roof Gazebo
This SunCast Gazebo Kit is our current favorite for 2013. Its classic style and color make it a highly attractive Gazebo for the price. Customers loved this gazebo for teh same reasons, it is simply gorgeous and functional.
The value of this gazebo kit goes well beyond its price tag–this model was made to last you a lifetime. Here are some of the features that come with this gazebo kit:
- Classic octagon shape complements any yard
- Can hold 48″ table and chairs
- Low maintenance, rigid resin construction
- Components will not rust, rot or splinter
- Precision cut components and molded panels for ease of assembly
Additional specifications: Product Dimensions: 156.3 x 153.5 x 156.3 inches ; 835 pounds; Shipping Weight: 835 pounds.